VU MINH TRI
Microsoft Vietnam Co., Ltd
– Mr. Vu Minh Tri holds a BSc degree of Petro-Chemical Engineering from Ho Chi Minh Polytechnic University. Mr. Vu Minh Tri completed his MBA in Marketing and Organizational Development at Asian Institute of Technology.
– Mr. Vu Minh Tri has extensive business management experience in a number of multi-national corporations and has a deep understanding of the technology industry. Prior to joining Microsoft, Mr. Tri was the Regional Head of Indochina & Thailand at Qualcomm Incorporated; General Director of Yahoo! Vietnam Co. Ltd.; General Manager of Sony Ericsson Vietnam
– As Microsoft Vietnam’s Country Manager, Mr. Vu Minh Tri is responsible for managing Microsoft’s business strategy, operations, and development initiatives in the Vietnamese market.
– During this period, the focus of Microsoft is on maintaining and improving partner channels. Along with partner channels, Microsoft will provide special supports to Enterprises and Government, Corporations, Small and Medium Businesses as well as Home Consumers in order to help Microsoft’s customers to access the most modern, optimal solutions and products that are suitable with their capabilities.
– One of Microsoft’s commitments is supporting customers to maximize human potentiality, thus, helping individuals to shine and promote their talents is also one of Microsoft Vietnam’s big goals.